Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ulta Extreme Wear Cream Eye Shadow

My favorite place to shop for beauty items has been Ulta ever since I first discovered it about 7 or 8 years ago.

My new favorite eye shadow is Ulta's own brand of cream shadow: Extreme Wear Cream Eye Shadow. My little sister, who also functions as my fashion and beauty guru, suggested I try them. I bought two to try....I loved them so much I had to go back for two more.



My favorite colors so far--
#106: Almost Famous
#100: Rising Star
#104: Premiere
#102: Socialite


Ulta sells them for $8 each. I happened to get them when they were on sale: 2 for $8. I also had a store coupon, so I scored them for about 2 bucks a piece. Nice!


Tips:
  • The cream shadow wears lighter than it looks in the bottle.
  • After swiping the shadow across your lid, don't wait too long to blend it. The cream shadow dries quickly and stays put (what I love most about it!).

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading very
    slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem
    or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    My web blog: lose weight

    ReplyDelete