I want the cute, $100, yellow, metal outdoor chairs from CB2. Ryan wants to buy the plastic $25 ones from KMart. Can you help us reach a happy medium?
Thanks! Our marriage might depend on it. :) "
Chairs have always been a difficult bargain for me. And I love the Sunny Arm Chair from CB2.
Here are some options, though:
1. Wait for the Sunny Arm Chair at CB2 to go on sale.
2. Here's an option from Living Direct for $62: Yellow Tulip Chair.
3. Here's an option from Do It Best for $50: Blue Tulip Chair.
4. Here's an option from Ikea for $40 (cute, but plastic): Urban Chair.
5. Scour garage sales or flea markets for mismatched rusty chairs (I bet you could find them for about $10 each; here's an example), then spray paint them with yellow appliance paint.
WWBD: Option #5. The thrill of the chase keeps me hunting for bargains. Additionally, I like having items in my home that personalize my space.