Thursday, July 29, 2010

Clearance at Children's Place




I stopped by The Children's Place yesterday.





Here's what I found:














Overall that's 80% savings. These will come in handy when my soon-to-arrive nephews/nieces come along.
Tips:
  • Don't be afraid to backtrack. I initially bought twice as many items, thinking they were lower-priced than they actually rang up at the register. When I got to the exit, I turned around and returned the items that weren't "bargain huntress worthy." It helped my budget and saved me a return trip later.
  • Note to The Children's Place (just in case they're reading...): Please make your sale signs less confusing. Half the items on a "$2.99" rack are not actually $2.99. You get away with it, because the sign says, "select styles," but you frustrate your customers.




No comments:

Post a Comment