Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Additional 40% off at Ann Taylor Loft


My little sister used to work at Ann Taylor, so I got a lot of discounts and hand-me-"ups". She got me hooked on Ann Taylor for dressy fashion and Ann Taylor Loft for more casual fashion. Even though she doesn't work there anymore, I still love to hit their clearance sales like this one.



My picks:

Tips:

  • Take 40% off the lowest listed price. That will be your final price.
  • Check your local Loft location, where they might have a bigger selection and even deeper discounts.
  • I am willing to pay a little more for Ann Taylor/Loft clothing, because they are good quality. My sis started working there about 15 years ago. I have some classic Ann Taylor items in my closet from around that time that I still wear, and they still look great.



No comments:

Post a Comment