Monday, August 9, 2010

San Marcos...Again

I've only been a few times. It's not hurting anyone.

I didn't really mean to go to San Marcos again. It just happened.

I have quit shopping a bunch of times already. I can quit anytime I want--I don't have a problem.

My family thinks it's weird that I sleep with a shopping bag under my pillow and wake up thinking about shopping, but I know what I'm doing....I can handle it.

Is 9 am too early to start shopping?




Anyway, check out our back-to-school fashion show:






The original price of everything we purchased totaled $1056.


We paid $258. We averaged 75% savings.


Tips:


  • Never pay full price. Nuff said!

  • My frugal husband would not let me forget to factor in the cost of the hotel, gas and meals. We minimized that cost by driving/lodging with friends and bringing some snacks of our own.

  • Or you can call it a family vacation with a side of shopping.

3 comments:

  1. Becky...it was worth the trip just for that fashion show video....maybe you should consider sending this tape in to "Americas Next Top Model" and see if Wyatt can land a gig there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am slapping my knee and wiping tears from my eyes. Thank Wyatt for starting my day today with a belly laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Wyatt has a VERY promising career ahead of him! ;) Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete