Thursday, August 6, 2009

John Frieda Hare Care Line

Every time I go to the salon for a haircut, they use "product" on my hair, transforming my average hair into shiny and full hair. As I'm leaving, the stylist always asks, "Do you need product?" I'm so tempted to say, "Yes! Give me everything you just put in my hair!" Of course, I don't say that, because I would end up spending about $100 on "product." But I long for just-stepped-out-of-the-salon hair.

I'm about to sound cliche, but it's true: You don't need to spend a ton of money on "product" to have great looking hair. Not when you can buy John Frieda products at the grocery store. Magazines always give John Frieda's collection accolades for their performance. I love their pricetag, too.

Here are the ones I use:


Frizz-Ease Hair Serum with Thermal Protection. (~$6 @ Ulta w/coupon)

It adds shine to my hair and protects it from the heat of my blow dryer and flattening iron.



It does what it claims--turns my flat, heavy hair into Texas hair.


Puts stray hairs into place and gives texture to my locks.




Frizz-Ease Clearly Defined Style Holding Gel (~$4 @ Ulta w/coupon)

Aids styling without leaving my hair sticky.



Tips:
  • Right now John Frieda products are buy one get one half off at Ulta--online or in the store.
  • Keep your newly purchased "product" away from your 2-year-old. I got out my bottle of Root Booster only to find that my daughter had emptied almost the entire bottle. Talk about Texas hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment