Monday, August 3, 2009

Reef Butter Flip Flops

For a long time I have searched for the perfect pair of flip-flops at the perfect price with no luck...until this summer.

What is the perfect pair you ask?

They must be:

  • black
  • sturdy
  • low wedge/platform
  • leather straps
  • less than $25

This summer the perfect pair turned up....

Voila! Reef Butter in black.

In early June I decided I must have them--my go-to summer shoe, my soul mate, my destiny. Unfortunately, $40 didn't fit my criteria. So I waited until they went on sale at Journey's for $20.

They look great with...

...a casual knit summer skirt. This one's from Lucky.


...shorts or capris. These are from Gap.


And they are just the right height for some of my longer summer trousers. These are from Banana Republic.


I plan to spend many a summer with my Reef Butter flip flops...sipping lemonade or watching the clouds float by....

Tips:
  • Be patient. I know I have said this before, but it always works for me. I only had to wait for a few weeks for them to drop to almost half the price.

1 comment: