Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bargains at Plato's Closet

When I thrift shop for gently used clothing, I almost always go to Plato's Closet.


They have a huge selection. They only buy/sell clothing of specific labels. I have even found items still with original tags on them.
Here are some deals on Miss Me jeans that my friend, Angela, found at Plato's closet recently:



Originally retailed for $175. At Plato's closet for $25.


Originally $98. At Plato's Closet for $15.




Originally $160. At Plato's Closet for $35.


That's an average savings of over 80%. Way to go Angela! Your earned your Bargain Huntress bow and arrow.


Tips:
  • Find the closest Plato's Closet to you here. They are located all over the US and Canada.
  • Have a good idea of what regular retail price is. That way you can easily spot the best deals.



1 comment:

  1. I love Plato's closet...I wish they had one closer to me!

    ReplyDelete