Wednesday, June 17, 2009

TODAY ONLY: Victoria's Secret Swim Event









Here are my favorites (click on the picture to buy @ victoriassecret.com):




$34.80 after additional reduction.





$15.59 for both!





$27.59




$35.40 for both.





$41.39



Tips:
  • Don't delay! If you're in the market for swimwear, shop this sale TODAY. You'll get end-of-summer clearance prices, but still be able to wear it all summer.


Speaking of being in the market for swimwear, I have an ongoing debate with myself:


Do I find the perfect swimsuit and pay more for one that will last for years?


Or do I find cheaper less-than-perfect swimsuits and have in my drawer a variety to choose from each summer?


I haven't decided the answer, but I tend to pay $15 or less for a swimsuit, but have several in my drawer at a time.


What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I have two swimsuits, and both cost less than $20... and one is a maternity suit. So... I think I'm on the $15 or less bandwagon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one shouldered styles!!

    ReplyDelete