Monday, September 28, 2009

Homemade Drinkable Yogurt

From thriftyfun.com


Homemade Drinkable Yogurt

"My kids love the Danimals brand drinkable yogurts, but they are such small servings and quite expensive. I make my own drinkable yogurt in a glass or plastic drink shaker. Combine 2 cups of any yogurt (blended, fat free, sugar free, any kind!) with enough milk to smooth it out and shake a few times. This will serve 3-4. Add more milk to get desired consistency. Serve or store in refrigerator. I put this on the table and the kids LOVE to see what kind of 'Danimal"'I've made.
To pack for a lunch, use a sturdy plastic beverage container, or save those single-serve chocolate milk bottles with lids, run through the dishwasher, and serve in those. Finally, here's a super hint: You can freeze this drinkable yogurt in ice cube trays. Add a toothpick and you have a yummy Popsicle or fun cubes to use in milk or more yogurt drinks or shakes. Enjoy!"

By Missy W

No comments:

Post a Comment