It's time to replace my black ink cartridge (HP 92).
I normally buy a combo pack from the Costco warehouse, but this time I'm not satisfied that's the cheapest way to go. Perhaps I'm tired of shelling out so much money for ink (that my kids use to print an entire page of black).
Here are the options:
- Costco.com sells one cartridge for $14.98.
- Amazon.com sells a twin pack for $24.08.
- The Amazon marketplace sells a recycled twin pack for $13.78.
- I also found an ebay seller that sells a 6-pack of recycled ink cartridges for $29.90.
WWBD: I just placed a bid on ebay for a 6-pack, starting bid: $24.95 ($4.16 per cartridge). There are no bids and the auction is over in a few hours, so I feel pretty confident I will win. I set my highest bid as 29.50, so if someone outbids me, I can go back and get the other one I just listed above.
- Don't outbid me!
- Try a google search, ebay search, and an amazon search to find the best price for your particular print cartridge.
- Save the planet. Ordering recycled print cartridges keeps them out of the landfills. (You know me, Ms. TreeHugger...) Refilling them yourselves is even cheaper, but pretty messy. I like the idea of having someone else refill them for me.