Here's how I did it:
- Buy a length of 3" pvc pipe (I got mine at Home Depot for $4).
- Have a Home Depot employee cut it into 18" sections.
- Buy 2 yds of fabric. (I bought mine at Walmart for $2/yd).
- Cut fabric into 11" lengths.
- Use a hot glue gun to glue the fabric onto the pvc pipe, tucking the ends inside.
- Get an 18" section of molding (I got mine in the scrap section at Home Depot for free).
- Use a hot glue gun to glue each section of fabric-covered pvc pipe onto the molding piece.
- Attach picture hanging hardware to the back of the molding and hang it on a nail in the wall so that the wall vase won't tip over.
- Buy dried greenery to display in the pipe sections (Mine was 90% off at Michael's--about $5).
Total cost: $13.
- Release your inner Martha--Stewart, that is. If I can do it, ANYONE can.