Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Get to Sprouts!

If you have one near you. If not, get on your knees and beg them to build one near you. At the risk of sounding redundant, I'm doing another two-fer today--this one (of the two) about Sprouts. I just went there and can't believe the prices I paid.
  • $1.00/lb for for beef ribs,
  • $1.00/lb for pork steaks,
  • $0.17/lb for grapefruit,
  • $0.33/lb for roma tomatoes,
  • and $0.97/lb for asparagus.

These are just the amazing deals at Sprouts; I stocked my freezer and my fruit and vegetable drawers for next to nothing. I haven't seen any other store around here come even close to these prices.

2 comments:

  1. I am so there. Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm heading there first thing tomorrow! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete