Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pottery Barn Faux Stone Wall Hanging

Not all outlet stores live up to the "outlet" label. Pottery Barn does. Here is my favorite Pottery Barn Outlet find:



















I bought 5 of them (originally priced at $40 a piece) for $1.97 a piece--a savings of 95%. Pottery Barn Outlet also sells items from Williams-Sonoma and West Elm, since they are owned by the same parent company. For a list of their locations, click here.



Tips:


  • Take measurements before you go. It would be a shame to have to pass up a screamin' deal because you don't know if an item will fit. Likewise, it would be a waste of time and money if you bought an item, only to bring it home and realize it doesn't fit.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, are these in your bathroom? Too cute. I envy your proximity to outlet stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I had no idea West Elm was owned by Pottery barn. Explains why I love both of them.

    ReplyDelete